It’s difficult to overcome addiction if you don’t reach out for help. But many people are reluctant to get the professional care they need.
Some people may not move forward because they are afraid of what others will think, some may not think their problems are that bad. But for many, it comes down to money.
Rehab can be quite expensive, but fortunately, there are insurance plans that offer coverage for rehab. But which plans have the coverage you require?
The Oregon Health Plan provides health coverage for Oregonians of all walks of life. But does this include addiction recovery? Read on to find out the answer to the question, does Oregon Health Plan cover rehab?
What is Individualized Addiction Care?
When it comes to addiction care, it’s important to get the customized help you need. Everyone is different in terms of the drugs they use, how long they have been using, the amount they use, and the underlying causes that have led them to start using. Therefore, everyone needs individualized care.
The right rehab center will sit down with you to determine the reasons you started using. They will create a plan based on your underlying issues and the severity of your addiction. They will work out a treatment that may include a variety of therapies, ensuring you get the care you need to overcome your dependency issues.
How to Find a Rehab That Suits My Needs
When looking for a rehab that best suits your needs, there are many things to consider. These include:
Atmosphere: The atmosphere of the facility can range from luxury to laid back and homey. There really is no right or wrong in the one you choose. However, it’s important to find one that’s clean and comfortable.
Staff: The staff should be well skilled, and there should be a high staff to patient ratio, ensuring you get the care you need when you need it.
Treatments: The facility should offer a variety of treatments, including ones you feel are best suited to your situation.
Cost: Rehab treatment is generally expensive, but you can make yours more affordable by opting for a facility that accepts your insurance.
Does Oregon Health Plan Cover Rehab?
Yes, Oregon Health Plan addiction treatment is available. Here’s what is included:
- Alcohol and Drug Rehab: Oregon Health Care Plan offers drug and alcohol rehab in Oregon to strengthen families, cut down on crime and save taxpayers money.
- Co-Occurring Disorders: The insurance covers co-occurring disorders simultaneously treating the addiction and its underlying causes.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: Opioid rehab often involves the use of medications that reduce withdrawal symptoms and cravings. These are included in OHP inpatient rehab and outpatient rehab.
- Veterans Behavioral Health: OHP provides services to veterans dealing with mental health and substance abuse issues.
- Trauma-Informed and Trauma-Specific Services: Trauma is often an underlying cause of addiction. OHP provides trauma-informed services with medical professionals who understand how trauma can affect dependency issues.
- Peer-Delivered Services: This involves individuals who have recovered from addiction working with their peers to share their experiences and help them get sober and maintain sobriety.
- Gambling Problems: OHP offers coverage for people who are addicted to gambling.
- Health Professional Services Program: This is a monitoring system for health professionals that are unable to practice due to a mental health or substance abuse disorder.
How to Find Detox Centers in Oregon
There are plenty of detox centers in Oregon, but how do you find one that offers the atmosphere, staff, and treatment you need and accepts the Oregon Health Plan? My Recovery Source can help.
My Recovery Source is a resource that provides people with the help they require in finding a rehab program that’s right for them. They offer assistance regardless of your location and personal and financial situation. They can help you or a loved one locate a facility best suited to your needs.
Don’t let money get in the way of your recovery goals. Contact My Recovery Source to find a facility that accepts insurance to cover your expenses. We will provide the services you need to help you move a step closer to a happier, healthier existence.